The colors featured for this look are from Glamour Doll Eyes. A fantabulous brand that I've supported over the years. The owner, Vee, is an absolute sweetheart. I love her makeup and want nothing but success for her :-) (P.S. I am not being paid to do this- All Glamour Doll cosmetics were my own purchases.)
CHECK OUT THESE COLORS!!!
Ahh!! My beloved smoky eye!!
Here are the details:
After foundation (Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse), powder, and brows are done...
* Primer- Urban Decay Primer Potion (over entire lid and brow bone), and Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Slate on lid only.
* Light pale shadow dusted from brow bone to crease. I used Ulta shadow in Naked.
* Inner Corner- Glamour Doll shadow in Typical Girl.
* Mid Lid- Glamour Doll shadow in Glam Girl
* Outer Corner/Crease- Glamour Doll in Nymphette. This color is A M A Z I N G. This is part of the Bloggers Collection. I ♥ Nymphette!
* I used After Prom as a delicate blender shade, softening up the edges from the crease to the brow.
* Then I dusted Nymphette and Glam Girl on my lower lid to bring on the smoke!
* Final touches: Black liner applied to lash line and water line.
* Then applied mascara, followed by Red Cherry Lashes #415
* THIS shade from one of my favorite Coastal Scents palettes!
* Nyx Paparazzi Lipstick followed by Whipped lip gloss.
I hope you like it!!
Vanity and Vodka is now very brand new to Facebook (yay!!!), so feel free to stroll on over and give it a "Thumbs Up". It is ever so appreciated!
ColleenP.S. Thank you so much for being bursts of sunshine to me! I am so so grateful! I hope you have a beautiful day that is easy and full of joy :-)