I'm also very excited about this week's look!! I hope you like it too. I'm using some amazing colors that I think you will love!! Check out the look!
THOSE GREENS!! So so pretty!!
The colors featured today are from SFRbeauty.com. SFRbeauty.com is an online beauty company based out of San Francisco, California. They offer a wide range of beauty products ranging from skincare, cosmetics, body and haircare to customers worldwide. They have an extensive site that is very user friendly! I LIVE for online shopping!!
The shadows used are from Mica Beauty:
The shadows are mineral based, highly pigmented, easy to use, and absolutely beautiful.
The color "Cadence" is a mesmerizing deep teal, with a duo-chrome silver tone to it. I absolutely adore it!
* Mica Beauty Foundation Powder. This is an all natural full coverage mineral makeup that goes on smoothly and is easy to blend. I love this makeup because it is good for all skin types, including the most sensitive (that's me!). If you are prone to redness, breakouts, uneven skin tone, this is a lovely foundation for you. It won't clog your pores, and you end up with a photo finish. Beautiful.
I used the shade Lady Godiva.
* Primed entire lid with Urban Decay Primer Potion
* Used a soft vanilla matte shadow from brow down to crease
* Mica Beauty Shimmers in Sunshine to inner corner, Kelly Green to middle of eyelid, Cadence to outer corner and lower lid. That was carefully blended up and out towards the brow bone.
* Lined eyes with my favorite black liner...any will do
* Applied mascara, and Red Cherry Lashes in WSP. My new faves!
* Lined waterline with a white liner
* Bare Escentuals Mineral Blush in Glee
* Nyx Round lipstick in Perfect
* Nyx Round Gloss in Kiss
Hope you like it! Thank you again for all your support and encouragement!! It means the world to me.
Have a beautiful week :-)
P.S. Don't forget you can find me on Twitter @VanityandVodka. I'm silly and sometimes hilarious! Vanity and Vodka is also new to Facebook, so please feel free to swing on over and give me a Thumbs Up! It's kind of quiet over there :-)