I hope you are having a fabulous day!! Today I was tagged by the very lovely and fantastically awesome Caterina of Caateryna.com with this fun little tag that I couldn't resist. Her answers to this tag can be found HERE :-)
And let's begin!
- Blush or Bronzer? First off, let me start off by saying that I'm a pale lass of Scottish descent with very fair skin. I'm a bit of a slave to my SPF 400, and that is perfectly fine with me :-) Sure, I might look better with a tan- but it's just not for me! And neither is bronzer. I'll stick with blush and let the ladies with the darker skin tones rock the bronzers :-)
- Lipgloss or Lipstick? I prefer BOTH... But if I had to pick ONE...Hmm....Lipstick.
- Chapstick or Lip Butter? Tinted Lip Balm. Hands down. Always have 2 on me at all times!
- Matte or Sparkle Eye Shadow? Depends on the occasion I suppose. I don't like shadows with big pieces of glitter in them, that doesn't work for me... so a happy medium is workable!
- Eyeliner or Mascara? Mascara Mascara Mascara! You can take that from me if you can pry it out of my fists!! Nom nom nom!!
- Gel, Liquid, Cream, or Pencil Eyeliner? I found a really luxurious Avon pencil liner that is really creamy. I usually use that, then follow it with a liquid liner if I'm wearing lashes :-) I've worked with gel, but not a huge fan.
- Foundation or Concealer? Concealer. Hands down. I've got some fantastic dark circles, and I never get enough sleep! Concealer is an instant pick me up :-)
- Liquid or Powder Foundation? I prefer powder for daily wear because of my oily T zone but if I'm doing a more dramatic look, I'll use a liquid foundation followed with a powder.
- Neutral or Statement Eyes? Statement. I love a little flair :-)
- Pressed or Loose Shadows? Tough call. I love the convenience and variety of pressed, but I've never- not once- ever used a loose shadow that didn't pack a punch with pigment. So, I'll go out on a limb here and go with loose shadows.
- Waterproof or Non Water proof? I only use waterproof. Always have. Not sure if that's because my makeup smudges under my eyes throughout of the day if I don't. I always rely on my Philosophy Purity facial cleanser to wash it away in a nano-second. Poof- gone! That stuff is magic.
- Brushes, Sponges or Fingers? All of the above! All must be clean, though! :-)
- Powder, Cream, or Liquid Highlighter? So far loving powder highlighter!!
Tweet me @Vanityandvodka or leave me a comment letting me know you have played along!
Hope you have a beautiful day!!
Wishing you the best!