As I've mentioned in my previous post, I've been under the weather lately and haven't had much energy. I've been resting up, and working on blogging when I can.
For this post, I wanted to do a product review on a line of hair care that was sent to me to try by Rock Your Hair. This product line is created by Michael O'Rourke who is renowned in the hair care industry.
Note: I am quite fanatical about my hair, as it is very moody. I have a huge mop of naturally curly, color treated, overly heat styled hair- so I take hair care quite seriously! I find that it is easily dried out by products, and left without shine. Let's see how this line worked for me!
All opinions in this review are strictly my own ☺
I was given quite a generous lot to try! So let's review them two at a time!
1. Big Hair Rocks Shampoo: This paraben and sulfate free formula was gentle and moisturizing while effectively cleansing my hair. It offers glorious suds and a fresh scent. I loved it!!
2. Big Hair Rocks Conditioner: This, to me- was the "Miracle Product" of the lot! I can't say enough about this conditioner. As mentioned before, my hair is damaged and dry. I usually have to condition my hair twice when I wash it. With this conditioner, it was like pouring silk over straw and turning it to gold! It felt like magic. I usually apply conditioner and then comb through it to let it sit for a few minutes before rinsing, and my comb slid through my hair with ease. My hair bounced up into curls, revived with moisture. Tangle free. Totally replenished. I will make this a staple of my hair care from now on! I haven't found a conditioner that has ever done that before!
Needless to say with these two products, I would highly recommend them.
Both products receive 5 out 5 Stars
The next two products are:
1: Miracle Leave-In Conditioner: This product is awesome. It is paraben, sulfate, and formaldehyde free. It is formulated to provide you with light conditioning and is a weightless detangler. In addition, this product protects your hair from heat styling. All of which is a win-win for me. This product lived up to all of it's claims and has a really lovely fresh scent.
5 Out of 5 Stars
2. Bombshell Big Hair Powder: This product is designed to be dusted on to the roots of your hair for added texture and boost. I can see where this would be fantastic for shorter hair styles or if you back-comb your hair. For me, I don't like a lot of styling product in my hair, so I had my fabulous Mother test this out. With her shorter, more texturized hairstyle, she said that she liked it a lot and would use it again :-)
4 Out of 5 Stars
The final products are:
1. Size Matters Big Volume Root Lift: This product is used on damp hair at the roots to create voluptuous volume after blow-drying your hair. This product is WOW! I was able to get beautiful weightless volume that lasted throughout the day!
2. Spray It Hard Big Volume Hair Spray: This hair spray is SERIOUS! It is by far one of the best hair sprays I've used. I got super staying power, even against humidity! One word to describe this is: Incredible!
Both products receive 5 out of 5 Stars
I was really quite pleased and impressed with this product line and it was an honor to review it.
I hope you found this review helpful.
I tell you- that conditioner is EVERYTHING! ♥
Thank you so much for stopping by! I truly love it when you do!
Stay tuned! There are some very exciting things around the corner :-)